July 10, 2015
We advise some changes that are taking place at Poortman, however there is no change to the personnel you deal with, or the service you can expect from us. It is 'business as usual' and your key contacts remain the same.
Name: In UK we are adopting the trading name AGT Poortman as part of the global AGT Food & Ingredients Inc. group. Our new trading name is shown on this letterhead. The Group's Dutch operation is renamed "AGT Foods Europe", still based in Waalwijk; and the Spanish operation is renamed "AGT Foods Europe", still based in Madrid. Organic products will continue to be supplied by Eco Organic Foods.
Executives: We are pleased to announce with effect from July 13th the following:
• Dan Holben is promoted to Managing Director of AGT Poortman, London. Dan has served Poortman for 20 years & has broad experience of all aspects of our business.
• Andrew Jacobs steps down as M.D. after 26 years leading the company. Andrew remains with the company as a non-executive Board Director and continues to represent AGT group at Int’l Year of Pulses, Global Pulse Confederation & Gafta.
• Robert Burkeman remains Deputy Managing Director and continues to apply his experience and wisdom gained over 37 years' service with the company.
• Neil Goates is promoted to Executive Director. Neil has served Poortman for 13 years and manages our programmes in Lentils, Chickpeas and Organics.
• All other Executives remain with the company in their usual roles.
AGT Poortman will continue to strive to serve our customers, and support our supply partners & logistic providers. Our business is building & maintaining sustainable supply chains, so we look forward to continue collaborating to achieve this goal.
If you require any additional information, please speak to your usual contact.